The second edition of The Roar came out earlier this month. The Roar is led by the following students:
Editor-in-Chief: Reeve C.
Student Opinion Section Editor: Lola C.
Sports Section Editor: Sadie C.
Arts/Entertainment/Style Section Editor: Maddie G.
Hamlin News Section Editor: Adele Y.
Calendar/Events Section Editor: Leslie R.
Layout Team: Annabelle B., Darcy D., Fletcher W., Matilda F., and Morgan K.
This edition features movie reviews, a music play list, poetry, a faculty interview, comics, a crossword puzzle, information about the COVID-19, Mad Libs, and much more!
Below is the music play list by Avery B. to help you stay upbeat during quarantine.
I chose these songs because I thought they were good songs to dance to or because I thought almost everyone would enjoy listening to them. Here is the link to the playlist:
The songs on the playlist are:
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back by Shawn Mendes
- Part of Me by Katy Perry
- Can’t Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- Umbrella by Rihanna
- Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa
- Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
- Dance Monkey by Tones and I
- bad guy by Billie Eilish
- Glorious by Macklemore and Skylar Grey
- Light It Up by Major Lazer, Nyla, and Fuse ODG
- Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello
- Power by Little Mix and Stormzy
- Sucker by Jonas Brothers
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- Rewrite the Stars by James Arthur, Anne-Marie
- So Am I by Ava Max
- One Kiss by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
- Electricity by Silk City, Dua Lipa, Diplo, Mark Ronson
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey